Kevan - AKA Paul

Share anything you want about yourself. Or not.
Kevan Dash

Kevan - AKA Paul

Postby Kevan Dash » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:21 pm

I've been around here long enough that I should probably introduce myself a bit.

Anyways, I'm Paul. I'm from the United Kingdom (specifically a little town in northern England), and I'm married to Catherine and we have two wonderful kids. By day I manage a department at a debt advice charity, trying to make a difference in the lives of people who are really struggling emotionally as well as financially. Incredibly rewarding work.
By night I write and game for the most part. I love board gaming, particularly a lot of the euro-style games. I'm also tentatively starting to take a few tiny steps into D&D - something I always wanted to do but never managed. After getting my degree in Creative Writing, I self-published a couple of works on Amazon. Neither of which are ever going to be best-sellers but are purely products of my hobby.
I've online RPed since I was a teenager. I've lost count of the games I've played in, ranging from Trek to Stargate and X-Men among others. I enjoy collaborative writing - it gets the best out of me.

And that's me. Better not go on too long or this will become an essay. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”